Insights on Smart Beta and Factor Investing
Hear Jason Hsu discuss the relationship between smart beta and factor investing, how to define the key risk factors driving returns in global financial markets, the behavioral factors driving anomalous returns, and more.
Hosted by CFA Institute
Jason Hsu, PhD, founder and chief investment officer of Rayliant Global Advisors, will speak on smart beta and factor investing. Dr. Hsu also co-founded Research Affiliates, which was among the first developers of smart beta indices. Passive investing has grown by more than sixty times in the last twenty years to about US $4.7 trillion in assets under management. About 20% of these assets are in the smart beta space.
Questions to be addressed in this webinar include:
· What is smart beta and how should we think about smart beta investing?
· What are factors and how should we think about factor investing?
· What is the relationship between smart beta and factor investing?
· How should we define the key risk factors driving returns in global financial markets and the behavioral factors driving anomalous returns?
· How do we measure factor premia?
· How do we effectively implement a factor and smart beta investment strategy?
CFA Institute members can claim CE credit by providing their CFA Institute ID number when registering.
Click here to Reply or Forward