LIVE VIRTUAL LED INSTRUCTOR TRAINING: Introduction to Data Science for Finance and Business
This event will take place on 3 consecutive days, August 6th, 7th & 8th from 9:00pm-11:30 pm
Registration Deadline is August 4
Collaborate, learn, and interact with an instructor that is teaching in a real-time, virtual environment. All participants will interact via video conference call.
- Post course: 90 days access to the recorded version of the training so you can replay as often as needed to fully understand the concepts
- 90 days of Cognitir support for questions and concept clarification.
- Receive relevant and practical weekly resources that will have you on the job
All you need is access to a phone and PC or Mac!
The amount of data available to organizations and individuals is unprecedented. Financial services sectors, including securities & investment services and banking, have the most digital data stored per firm on average. As a result, financial companies have been on an innovation and technology push to create new, disruptive technologies that can maximize the use of these data assets to solve some of the industry’s toughest problems.
This hands-on course provides a structured teaching environment where students learn classic data science methods, which are used as the bases for many financial technologies. At the end of the workshop, course participants will have applied the Python programming language and essential data science techniques to solve complex finance problems.
Attendees may use a PC or Mac to access slides and other resources we provide for the class.
What This Course Offers:
- An overview of data science methods relevant to finance and fintech
- Explanation of the hype around data science, machine learning & big data
- Hands-on Python programming experience
- Understanding of effective data visualization techniques using Python
- Course notes, certificate of completion, and post-seminar email support for 1 year
- An engaging and practical training approach with a qualified instructor with relevant technical, business, and educational experiences
Who Is This Course For:
This course is relevant for professionals who want to gain a hands-on introduction to essential data science methods that are utilized in finance and fintech.
Introductory Python Programming Course
$399 members, $499 non-members
Note: No refunds will be issued after August 1.