CFA Society North Carolina (CFANC) was established in 1971 to provide education and support to the area’s investment professionals. The CFA NC membership consists of portfolio managers, security analysts, investment advisors, and other financial professionals.
The CFA NC is one of the world’s largest societies of investment professionals. As of September 2015:
- CFA NC was ranked #12 in the United States among CFA Institute societies, making our society one of the largest in the nation.
- CFA NC ranked #25 globally among all CFA Institute societies, again making our society one of the largest internationally.
As of September 2015, CFA NC had 1033 members. We are dedicated to our members and to our industry and its clients, promoting:
- Ethical and professional standards within the investment industry;
- Encourage professional development through the CFA Program and continuing education;
- Facilitate the exchange of information and opinions among people within the local investment community and beyond, and;
- Work to further the public’s understanding of the CFA designation and investment industry.
Central to our Society’s mission is to provide education to investment professionals. We are very proud of our very active pool of candidates for the CFA charter:
- There were 56 new charterholders in 2015.
- There were 721 candidates for the charter in June 2016.
- There were 369 candidates for the charter in December 2015.
As a CFA Institute member society, our society connects members to a global network of investment professionals.